11 August 2007

In Wheaton

Last week we finally arrived in Wheaton, after a good summer in Nashville with my parents and some siblings. I will be working on a New Testament degree, researching specifically Paul's theology of zeal in Rom 10:2, Gal 1:14 and Phil 3:6 and its anthropological implications. (Send along any insights you have for me!) Stacey and I have not ceased wondering at, and reminding each other of, the Lord's mercies in bringing us here.

As in all things:
Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home.

4 comments:

ErinOrtlund said...

It's great to know you made it! We eagerly await updates on your life there!

Laurzie said...

Woo hoo! I bet it's great to be back! Love to you three,
L&M

Sean Michael Lucas said...

Hi, Dane: Wanted to let you know that as you come to mind, I am praying for you and will be checking in on your blog. Please keep in touch and send me updates as you remember. Best, sml

Dane Ortlund said...

Thanks for the notes friends. I need your prayers Dr. Lucas! Thank you for that. I'll be in touch. What a rich season that was at Covenant.